SEO professionals use Keyword research tools (Search Engine Optimization) to determine which words or phrases people use to search for information on the search engines. All These tools provide complete SEO information like keyword volume, competition, CPC, top-ranking pages, etc. Keyword research. However, the majority of keyword research tools are costly and paid.
Here is a list of Top Free Keyword Research Tool that is just as good as paid ones. This list includes popular features as well as website links.
Ubersuggest, a free app that allows you to find over 100 long-tail keywords quickly, is available for download. This tool gives you a complete insight into your website traffic and organic keywords.
- This report provides an SEO analysis that will show you the page rankings of your competitors for specific keywords.
- Search engines can help you find organic keywords.
- Ubersuggest allows you to identify backlinks that have the most significant impact on your rankings.
- For every keyword, you can view search volume, competition, and seasonal trends.
- It displays a list of keywords that are based on what others have typed into the Google search engine.
- This keyword research tool is free and will help you create better content based on the topics people are most interested in.
Answer the Public
Answer the Public As we know is a keyword generator that helps you get the report with data to demonstrate the campaign’s effectiveness. This application is available for the United States, Australia, and Afghanistan.
- It can identify 1500 keywords in PR around the world.
- This tool allows you to see accurate data.
- This application will provide content suggestions based on any keyword you enter in the search box.
- It supports many languages, including English and Polski.
Soovle provides suggestions services from Bing, Google, Amazon, Yahoo!, and others. It displays the most popular keywords in alphabetical order. This program allows you to save keyword suggestions.
- It is easy to switch search engines.
- You can also customize your search options.
- Search the engine to get suggestions.
- Reuse items you have already saved in the future.
SEO PowerSuite offers a wider range of tools for the effective management of your SEO campaign. You can find various SEO tools from keyword research tools to backlinks, checkers to content editors to PPC ads optimization.
- SEO PowerSuite is available for all search engines. It offers unlimited sites, keywords, and backlinks.
- Automate your SEO tasks, including site audits, rank tracking, backlink checks, reporting, and rank tracking.
- SEO PowerSuite helps you schedule tasks at any hour and frequency.
- As an attachment or direct link, the automatic report mailer will send reports to clients according to your schedule.
Google Trends is an online tool that analyses the popularity of top Google search queries. It can be used to search across multiple languages and regions. It’s one of the best tools for keyword research. It uses graphs to show how different queries compare.
- Search trends can be viewed daily and in real-time.
- It offers various categories such as news, people and athletes, beauty, food, and fashion.
- Google Trends provides year-wise statistics.
- It allows you to see the interests of others at any time and to compare search ranks to one another.
- The application detects topics automatically based on search keywords.
- You can switch between the most searched and trending views by using the drop-down menu.
Keyword Tool Dominator
Keyword Tool Dominator helps you to look for long-tail keywords that your audience is looking for. It offers keyword tools for Amazon, eBay, and other sites. This application can be used to create a list with more than 100 keyword phrases.
- It offers real-time keyword suggestions.
- In a shorter time, you can find hundreds of keyword ideas.
- Keyword Tool Dominator allows you to create search phrases using one search term
- This program predicts the results of other internet users.
- It will give you a list of results it believes you are looking for.
- The most searched terms can be viewed here.
Keysearch allows you to locate low-competition keywords for your website or blog. A lot of ways will get your import keywords. This tool retrieves keywords suggested by Google and Amazon. It can be used to analyze the keyword competition in depth.
- You can search for five keywords each day.
- This allows you to see the backlink to your website.
- Audit your website.
- This tool allows you to create reports, notifications, and rank updates.
- Keysearch offers a video tutorial on how it works.
- It is possible to track the rank of your site.
- It updates automatically and frequently.
WordStream As we know, it is an easy tool that allows you to search keywords by simply entering a keyword and/or website URL. It draws data from the Google keyword research API. You can filter the results by industry with this application.
- It gives you a score and an estimated CPC (Cost per Click)
- A keyword list can be downloaded in CSV (comma-separated values) format.
- You can upload a file you have downloaded to Google Ads.
- This tool allows you to find competitive keywords that will help you drive traffic via paid search advertising and online search.
- An authentication protocol is required to link your Google Ads account.
- Wordstream displays the top 10 keywords.
- It is a great tool to get ideas.
Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is a tool to build search network campaigns. It allows you to select competitive bids and budgets that will work for your company. This tool provides keyword suggestions and forecasts for website traffic.
- Search keywords can be filtered based on whether the phrase is related to a service, product, or website.
- It gives statistics that will help you make a decision about whether to use a keyword in existing or new campaigns.
- You can add keywords, phrases, and URLs to this keyword research tool free of charge.
- Google keyword planner provides a list of monthly average searches.
- It lets you see visualizations by platform, location, and search volume trends.
- This tool allows you to download suggestions.
Keyword Shitter allows you to create queries using medium/long-tail keywords. This tool does not require a sign-in or download.
- It offers ideas for niches with low competition that you can use in your articles or blogs.
- It is possible to import large lists of keywords in bulk.
- This tool allows you to copy-paste keywords and upload a CSV file.
- It analyzes Keywords for Competition Analysis.
- For further analysis, you can search the URLs of competitors.
- It provides page metadata, page topics, etc.